Thursday, May 7, 2015

Their Wish




[He] Hi
[She] Hello
Dinner done?
Yes. Yours?
Yes
Had a long day
What happened?
Nothing new. Same shit.
I really can’t take it anymore
Did your boss say anything today again?
Didn’t say anything particular
But you know him
Ok
Why can’t you tell him clearly that you can’t take this much workload?
I will
Soon
Ok
Leave it. Tell me, how was your day
As usual.

I saw you running around
Release done?
Yes
Accha shono, don’t stare at me during lunch
Why??
Did your gf feel jealous?
Don’t be rude to her
BTW she was talking about you today
What?
Something
What something
Leave it
Arre tell
Was talking about your marriage
Ok
What all does she know
Whatever is public knowledge.
That your wife is at onsite for long term
And you MCP didn’t want to go with her
Ok. So sweet of her.
That you might be a good catch now
Haha
Don’t get hawa ok.
Am not
Did she call you this week?
Who
Wifey
Yes
Still calls you every day?
Not every day. Once or twice in a week.
You won’t be able to get out of her ever
You want me to?
Your choice
I don’t know. She doesn’t want to return to Kolkata.
Florida weather suits her better than Fulbagan.
Why don’t you travel to Florida once?
I can’t. You know it better.
Han
Tell me one thing
Do you really want me to travel to her on long term?
Yes.
Liar
No actually
Hmm
BTW has Mr Supply chain returned?
Why can’t you use his proper name?
Aha, love!
Stop the crap
I love his profile pic
Hugging you
Are you done with your wits?
Else let me go to sleep
Sorry
Ok
You and your love
I loved him
I loved him madly in our college days
Time changes
Yes
So does people
Philosophy dio na.
That bitch. I just can’t forget that bitch.
Nandita is quite hot.
I can’t blame Mr Supply chain
You guys are all the same
True.
A tattoo at the right place can take our brain out.
I liked yours too.
The one in the back.
Which one
At your back. Pith e.
Hm
Sometimes I feel like running away
To some lonely place
Are you ok?
Yes
Cigarette er stock sesh
Smoking kills
Who the f cares
I do
Sei. I wish you cared.
Bollam to I do
Darao let me get some vodka
Ghum tao ase na ajkal
Cheers
What are you having?
Old monk. Briddho holam.
Cheers.
Meye ghumalo?
Yes, kiddo slept
Para jurolo
Borgi elo deshe
Elo ar kothay
Jano, I wanted to live a very normal life
Having a caring husband, one kid, and a small apartment
I didn’t want to get a high life
Was that too much of an expectation?
I guess not
Listen to this flute in youtube
You may like it
Nice
Dhonnobad
Liked the music really
You know me better than myself
I wish
I am getting tired of life
I want to run away
Ki hoeche tomar?
Nothing
You just don’t want to understand me sometimes
I really want to
Can you take me to an island?
A lonely island
Far far away from this maddening crowd
Where we cud see the sunset and wake up to a lovely morning together.
I wish
I wish 

-------

Story by Shree Chowdhury for Jhaalmuri Boisakhi




Jhaalmuri 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your valuable feedback

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...